Thursday, 30 June 2011
Wednesday, 29 June 2011
- Byron Primary School
- Halling Primary
- Thamesview Junior School. Please note – Thamesview Infant School will remain open.
- Riverside Primary
- Hempstead Infant School
- Gordon Infant and Junior Schools
- Sherwin Knight Infant School
- St Margaret's Junior School
- Featherby Juniors
- Burnt Oak Primary School
- Thomas Aveling School
- Silverbank Park
Have copied above the true Tory cuts to teachers in Medway, so that when you see Tories moaning about 'lazy NUTters, or Trade Unionists' tommorrow you just realise that actually, some of the nicest and most humble of people are being attacked by the same people that have no interest in good state schools or fairness. Instead pricing out all but the wealthiest with eye-watering tuition fees and the cuts to the EMA allowance for poorer pupils.
Monday, 27 June 2011
Saturday, 25 June 2011
Thursday, 23 June 2011
- Mayor has secured the backing of top 100 business CEOs and Chief Executives from top British Business
- BA has ruled out Heathrow expansion and has threatened a move to Europe unless more capacity is found
- Allowed the re-formation of the Parliamentary TEA (Thames Estuary Airport) Group comprised of former Ministers to lobby for airport provision
- Allowed the Conservative Party Mayor to undertake expensive, extensive and expansive studies on airport suitability in the Thames Estuary
- Department for Transport has begun initial consultations on Aviation Capacity in the South East and has received active lobbying from Conservatives in London City Hall
- Medway MPs have only secured a partial and time-limited commitment from Cameron and DfT Minister on rejecting the idea of an Estuary airport.